1. Students who complete the quiz on economic theory ______ referring to their notes will receive 10 extra points.
A. despite B. whereas C. without D. because
2. The Greene Corporation is aggressively seeking workers with the ______ skills that enable them to perform highly technical work.
A. specializing B. specialized C. specialization D. specialize
3. The building _____ roof we can see is the Western Church.
A. its B. which
C. whose D. who’s
4. The _____ of the system of regional autonomy for ethnic minorities has undergone long periods of exploration and practice.
A. foundation B. establishment C. setting D. settlement
5. The most risky sports for women, in _____ order of magnitude, are basketball, athletics, and tennis or squash.
A. dropping B. falling C. descending D. decreasing