6. On this happy occasion, I’d like to say that we are _____ much obliged to you for your kind cooperation.
A. even so B. ever so C. as yet D. so far
7. His new appointment takes _____ from the beginning of next month.
A. place B. effect C. post D. office
8. The policeman stopped him when he was driving home and _____ him of speeding.
A. charged B. accused C. blamed D. deprived
9. Mr. Smith gradually _____ a knowledge of the subject.
A. attained B. achieved C. required D. acquired
10. My camera can be _____ to take pictures in cloudy or sunny conditions.
A. treated B. adopted C. adjusted D. remedied