6. The most important ______ of his speech was that we should all work whole-heartedly for the people.
A. element B. spot C. sense D. point
7. I remember her face but I cannot ______ where I met her.
A. recall B. remind C. relief D. remark
8. He has left his book here on ______, so that you can read it.
A. purpose B. intention C. aim D. meaning
9. The open university was started in order to help those who ______ having a university education when they were young.
A. stopped B. failed C. missed D. ceased
10. We won’t know whether it will be successful. We won’t know whether there will be good ______.
A. ends B. results C. effects D. causes