1. _______ their work will give us a much better feel for the wide differences between the two schools of thought.
A. To have reviewed B. Having reviewed
C. Reviewing D. Being reviewed
2. All ______ is a continuous supply of the basic necessities of life.
A. what is needed B. the time needed C. for our needs D. that is needed
3. The president promised to keep all the board members ______ of how the negotiations were going on.
A. informed B. inform C. be informed D. informing
4. It is important that the hotel receptionist ______ that guests are registered correctly.
A. has made sure B. made sure C. must make sure D. make sure
5. The shop assistant was dismissed as she was ______ of cheating customers.
A. accused B. charged C. scolded D. cursed